My hair have not entered into the shedding phase. Is it normal? Can I get good results? (Photo)

I had undergone hair transplant surgery in my frontal area 15 days ago.....I had nearly 3000 grafts planted....99% of my transplanted hair have not fallen since then and they have started growing in length too.....is it normal if they do not shed ?? Will they keep growing like this??

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Shedding

Most people shed the grafts starting on the first few days. They may notice whitish crusts that look like grafts after washing and may even see these on the scalp after washing. These whitish bumps are grafts that have taken on a bit of water in the skin of the grafts, just like your finger get water-logged after you swim for a while. These crusts/grafts will shed over the next 3-4 weeks. IF have significant crusting, you did not do the correct wash immediately after the surgery as you should not have any significant crusts by the first 3-4 days. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Shedding phase

Yes we can say "normal " for that .Transplanted graft’s hair starts to shedding in the first weeks of surgery and may go on untill 4-6 th weeks after surgery. İt is not surprising to lost approx.  %70-80 of all transplanted hair shafts in first month when you are washing, gently rubbing  or touching the head.But some one may  rarely not experienced shock loss after HT  as in your case .  

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Shedding after a transplant

Typically the hair sheds after a transplant, this can happen 1-3 weeks after the procedure.  Its not uncommon for some of the hair to begin growing but typically it doesn't all grow at the same rate. 

Justin Misko, MD
Lincoln Hair Restoration Surgeon