Flakes (whitish) in my transplanted area

21 days ago i had my hair transplant surgery by fue method...lately i saw after washing with shampoo and water i had some whitish skinny looking flakes at my reciepient area......I am worried......why did that happen....???

What to expect post hair transplant

You are now 3 weeks post transplant, about now you will see hair falling out from the grafts as well as the flaky remnants of the skin that were around the grafts.  Wash your hair as you normally would and give it more time as this will resolve.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

There is no way to tell what you have but after 21 days it would be unlikely that you damaged your grafts.

There is no way to tell what you have but after 21 days it would be unlikely that you damaged your grafts.  If you are concerned it would be best to follow up with your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Flakes in recipient area

These flakes reflect the remnants of the grafts that are shedding. There is nothing to worry about as this is normal

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon