Are my eyes are normal or asymmetric? (photo)

Asymmetry

Your eyes appear normal.  It is important to understand prior to any procedure - no 2 eyes are identical (no ears or breasts are perfectly symmetric either).  The goal of surgery is always to achieve symmetry ; however, perfect symmetry does not exist.  

Normal eyes

Based on the photo, you eyes appear to be normal. It is not uncommon to have slight asymmetry. Based on the photo, it appears to be within normal range. If you want to understand your options, consult in person with an experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeon.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Normal

Your eyes are normal, yes you have some slight asymmetry but I assure you this is completely normal.   Jane