Dangerous hair fall. What can I do?

Hi i am 30 year old girl and shedding hair day by day, i am not getting cause for this i met so many dermatologist and some hair specialist but still no effect. i loose so many hair in the day. and my center parting getting wider day by day. i am loosing my confidence... and it serious problem which is not getting cure by doctors kindly suggest what to Do?

Dangerous hair fall. What can I do?

The “Organic Hair Transplantation” method is a novel development in modern hair transplantation surgery practice which was developed with the efforts of our research and development department. Now; our successful hair transplantation results has evolved to a new era thanks to the “Organic Hair Transplantation” method. We can consider this new method as a revolutionary development.

“Organic Hair Transplantation” is based on injection of a mixture containing adipose derived stem cells obtained from own fat tissue of the patient to the scalp of the patient. The recipient area gets rejuvenated and the viability of transplanted grafts is increased with the effects of adipose derived stem cell injection. The injection of adipose derived stem cells also provides a better work area for the surgeon.

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone, follicular unit (FUE) hair transplantation/ARTAS

I suggest a formal consultation to determine the cause of your hair loss and what treatments are best for your specific case.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Reasons of Women Hair Loss

First you have to be examined well... Female pattern hair loss  is the most common reason of hair loss in women .Other reasons of hair loss are: Hypo- and hyper-tiroidism (hair loss may be one of the early signs of thyroid dysfunction, and hair loss stops after treatment); polycystic ovarian syndrome (an inherited ovarian disease, seen in 10% of the women during adulthood); pregnancy-related hormonal changes (temporary hair loss which can be seen during pregnancy stops after birth); menopause-related hormonal changes (when menopause begins, hair loss can be seen and it can be reduced or diminished with medical treatments that treat menopause syndromes).Other  reasons of the hair loss may be external factors, connective tissue disorders such as stress, anemia, lupus, medications, hormonal and seasonal changes, nutritional problems, severe diets, bulimia, protein/calorie deficiency, zinc and essential amino-acid deficiency, mal-absorption (intestinal and digestive problems), A-vitamin excess, general anesthesia, affective mood disorders...

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Losing hair

When a man loses hair, it is most likely due to genetic hair loss. You need to see a doctor to make the diagnosis and the ask about both medical and surgical options that are available

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you feel you are not getting answers, suggest a scalp biopsy. It can be very informative. Of course, if your dermatologist is very confident in the diagnosis, this may not be necessary.