Can you tell me if this is the right hair transplant donor area? (photos)

Dear Dr., I went for a hair transplant last week. I have a question regarding my donor area.. I am attaching a picture.. Can you tell me Is it the right donor area? Regards

Does the donor area look normal?

Hello, its normal to be concerned after a procedure and second guess your decision and the procedure.  You can rest assured the harvest area appears to be in the safe zone.

Lincoln Hair Restoration Surgeon

Donor area?

Everything appears normal.  The harvest hairs have been transplanted from the safe donor area.

This is the proper region from which to get the bests donor grafts

The donor harvesting was performed in the "safe zone." This is the proper region from which to get the bests donor grafts

Craig L. Ziering, DO
West Hollywood Hair Restoration Surgeon

Right hair transplant donor area

yes, it is safe donor area but number is very less and transplanted area seems to be lack of density .

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Donor Area

Yes it appears as though the hairs extracted were from the correct "safe" area of the head used for donor hairs in a hair transplant. 

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is this the proper FUE donor area?

nitinupadhyay,

The area harvested appears to be in the proper donor zone area. Good luck, and happy growth.

Sincerely,

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Your donor area looks like you recently had a FUE harvest. There isn't anything outstanding. If you are concerned

Your donor area looks like you recently had a FUE harvest.  There isn't anything outstanding.  If you are concerned it is best to discuss your concerns with your doctor. 

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

FUE previous week

The area looks freshly done. The redness and the wounds should go away in the next few days as they close with normal healing. If they don't, go back and see your doctor

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon