Half bald. Help me. What should I do? (Photo)

Hi.. Sir m 23 old male ihave problm off hair fall from 3 year i have tried homopethic but not cure.... I have a male patern baldness nw3 about to half bald...i had try homopethic..but note cure... Recently i consult docter he prescribe me tugain 5% in morning and 10% at night.... And adgain capsule daily and fungicide shampoo daily.. 15 day gone my hair more worst thining at top....... less Remain at top... What should i do...... I wait for 1 month ..... What do

23 yo with hair loss

Given your age at onset of hair loss your best treatment would be to start finasteride 1 mg daily.  Hopefully this will help you maintain what you have or at least slow the hair loss down.  If the hair loss becomes too bothersome you should consult with a hair restoration specialist and consider hair transplant if need be while continuing on finasteride.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

I suggest seeing an expert to evaluate your hair loss and consider the best treatment options. Non invasive options include PRP/progesterone or transplantation for improvement. Best, Dr. Emer

Balding at 23 years old

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the best test to get will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon