After taking 3 sittings of PRP, my hair fall is around 100 strands per day. Should I stop or continue this?

Understanding Hair loss and treatment options: prp and progesterone

It can take a few months of prp to see results. I suggest seeing an expert to evaluate and go over your condition and provide you information about your best treatment options. I also use progesterone injections with prp with great results. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

PRP and Hair Loss

Are you losing diffuse (all over) amounts of hair or is it in a specific area?

Most PRP treatments require monthly injections for 4-5 months. Most PRP patients experience better outcomes with using topical therapies at the same time, for example, Minoxidil, Finasteride, or a herbal treatment called qibit. Patients with familial hair loss patterns achieve better results when treatment is early.

Depending on the cause of your hair loss, I would recommend follow up with your medical provider and be sure you do not have another condition causing the loss.