After hymenoplasty, is there any chance of getting known that I have done hymenoplasty by my husband? He is a gynecologist

My would be husband is a gynaecologist. .Is there any chance to know that I have undergone hymenoplasty by him during intercourse. ? Is it will bleed again..?

Hymenoplasty

Thank you for your question.  If you have had sexual intercourse with him before the surgery, then he should notice a difference after the surgery.  If you have not had intercourse with him then it is expected that he should not notice.  This is all based on the surgery being performed correctly and healing as expected.  Also, the sutures have to dissolve and an appropriate amount of time between the surgery and sexual intercourse is also recommended.  I hope that this answers your question.

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist -- Cleveland, Ohio)

Cleveland Urologist

Will my new husband be able to tell if I've had a hymenoplasty?

...No way to say if it will bleed again. Also, no way to say if he will know; certainly once the stitches have dissolved (takes ~ 6-8 weeks) he won't "feel" the surgery but, if the doc who performed your hymenoplasty was careless and made his incision well outside the hymen and if your soon-to-be-husband LOOKED very closely, he may notice a scar,.

Michael P Goodman., MD
Davis, CA, USA

The only way to detect a hymenplasty is to see or feel stitches

Stitches dissolve in 4-8 weeks depending on the type of material used. If you have intercourse no sooner than 6-8 weeks after hymenoplasty, there will be no way to detect that the procedure was done. Whether you bleed or not cannot be guaranteed by hymenoplasty as this is determined by the quantity and quality of blood vessels in the reconstructed hymen. This varies from woman to woman and cannot be predicted.