Acne scars on the lower cheeks and jawline along with open pores. Can we combine Aziderm cream 10% along with glycolic?

Can we combine Aziderm cream 10% along with glycolic A 12% and apply on face? I have acne and acne scars on the jaw line and lower cheeks due to PCOS. I also use retinoI cream mixed with my moisturiser in the evening. I have a summer oily skin. I have a wheat ish complexion..

Thanks for your query. Aziderm 10% and glycol a 12 would be a little heavy combination for the face especially when you have a wheatish complexion. This can give hypo pigmented marks on your face. You can mix glyco 6 with Aziderm or Retino- A for better results and continue medicines for pcos. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon