I am 26 years male, i am loosing my hair on front and temple area from the age of 22. (photos)

i am 26 years Male, i am loosing my hair on front and temple area from the age of 22. Last year I have used Minoxidil 5% with Finasteride tablet almost 7 months but i did not get good response. I humble request you to please consult me the right cure of my baldness. Now i don't have hair on temple area.

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone, follicular unit (FUE) hair transplantation/ARTAS

There are many options for hair loss I sugggest you see an expert for a consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Balding in a 26 year old male

Balding in a 26 year old male who had no benefit from finasteride. This makes you a reasonable hair transplant candidate

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

26 yo with hair loss not responding to finesteride/rogaine

Thanks for the question Tariq.

I know all too well about how this feels. You are not alone, but at only 26 years old, 80% of your peer group has all their hair. Do not despair, while it is never a good time to have hair loss, this is a better time than in the past. We have many more treatment modes than ever before. The regimen for which there is evidence of efficacy in treating hair loss includes:1. Propecia, slows or stops hair loss in 9 of 10 patients, re-growth in about 26%; 2. Rogaine 5% apply bid,synergistic when combined with Propecia: 3. Biotin 5 mg daily: and 4. Nizoral shampoo 2% lather, leave on 5 min. every other day. Low level laser light treatment for 30 min every other day can be helpful, as well as PRP/Acell scalp injections. Please consult with a hair loss specialist in your area. 

If there is no improvement in your frontal/ temporal recession and thinning, you might benefit from an in person evaluation to make sure that you are a good candidate for surgical hair restoration.

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon