I am a 25 year old girl from India. I have broad & round cheekbones; what should I do? (Photo)

1) Cheekbones reduction. 2) Chin enhancement. I have an ugly face and very broad and round cheekbones specially upper since my birth. I want to have a slimmer face and want to have chin enhancement for longer and proportionate face. Please suggest me for it.

25 year old girl from India. I have broad & round cheekbones; what should I do?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years.  From the photos, your cheeks are very flat in the front, there is excess fat around the cheeks and in the lower face, the chin is weak as is then posterior (back) portion of the jaw line.  These combine to create an elongated, oval shaped face.  

Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  This would be combined with liposuction to further shape and slim the face and cheeks.

I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.

The back portion of your jaw line is a bit weak and can be augmented, without making your face appear masculine, using precise placement of a dermal filler (I prefer using Restylane Lyft).  

Hope this helps.