I think I have gynecomastia and wants to know do it have a treatment without surgery if possible? (photos)

Hi i am 24 years, weight 90 kgs, 6.1 ft tall lives in india and i think i have gynacomastia is it curable with medicine if yes what medicine should i take. If surgery how much it will cost and which docter should i consult. Is it caused by to much Masterbation ? becase i was used to do so. Can it be cured by home remedies or food intake with some special vitamins or something like that. Please help 

Reducing Breast Size in Men

According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades.
About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement.
There are three types of surgical treatment options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal candidate.

Candidate for gynecomastia removal surgery

From your photos, you seem to be a candidate for gynecomastia removal surgery or male breast reduction. Healthy male patients with excess breast tissue or unwanted breast development who have no underlying breast disease.Men who desire improved physical and aesthetic appearance should have realistic expectations based on their condition and the procedure performed.

You should meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to be able to get a formal diagnosis and to be able to decide on a course of treatment if necessary.

Absolutely no,you need a real expert

How should I choose a surgeon?
Choose carefully. The decision is yours. Advice to assist in making your selection.Only a board certified plastic surgeon
1. Experience matters. Choosing a surgeon increases the likelihood that they have seen a case similar to yours in the past. Selecting a surgeon whose practice is focused on gynecomastia exclusively is also an indicator of experience.
2. Results matter. The more before-and-after pictures, the better. Pay attention whether the surgeon is confident enough to show multiple angles of the same patient.
3.Only gynecomastia Reviews matter.
4. Expertise matters. Is your surgeon recognized by the profession as an authority in the field? Have they authored books or medical journal articles regarding your surgery?
Be realistic about your expectations. Also, revision surgery tends to be significantly more difficult than initial surgery.So be extremely careful choosing the right Plastic Surgeon at the beginning.

Mordcai Blau, MD

Yes, it looks like gynecomastia, and I do not know of any treatment that is non-surgical.   You will likely need surgery to improve this.