Is it possible to regrow all the hair back which is lost due to Minoxidil? As it didn't suit me & my doctor told to stop it?

I was asked to use minoxidil but later i was prescribed not to use because it lead to huge hair loss & did not suited me. But i just need to know whether all hair grow back n previous volume of hair can be get back? Please help me out because going through depression due to hair loss

Possible to regrow all the hair back

you lost your hair not because of using minoxidil but because of andro genetic hair loss. beside that, ıf you use minox for a long time , you will observe sudden and abundant  loss of hair after you stop to use it. don't blame the minox but search for HT ...

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

When Minoxidil Makes You LOSE Hair

Usually with any treatment for hair growth, the hair reverts back to its normal state if you stop treatment. However, your hair loss could be due to other factors, ie. genetics. Injections with progesterone and PRP may help give you permanent improvement.  I suggest you see a hair loss expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.