How to reduce big breast size?

hello, sir my age 35 my hight is 5' but my breast size very 36 i want reduce my breast plz send me some tips ant pills name or ercerise my cont 

How to reduce big breast size?

Of course you seem to be a suitable candidate for a breast reduction.  This is major surgery that requires adequate training and experience.  There are no pills or exercises to reduce breast size of that magnitude.  In the US we have the American Board of Plastic Surgery which is the highest level of competence in plastic surgery.  I do not know what regulatory body regulates qualifications of plastic surgeons in India, but you need to make certain that your surgeon is adequately trained, certified, and experienced specifically in breast reduction.

Breast Reduction Tips

Breast Reduction is a complicated procedure that is best done by those with the most training and experience. It is very difficult to determine the resultant cup size and shape based solely on the number of grams that are removed from your breast to best match your ideal breast image without an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon. Not just any board certified plastic surgeon, but one with many years of frequently performing breast reduction and lift surgeries, including different approaches, techniques and even fat transfer and implant choices if you are lacking superior breast fullness.
This is because several measurements—not to mention breast characteristics such as density—are needed to determine how much and where to remove breast tissue to meet your goals. Without knowing your existing breast shape, dimensions, and the density of your breast tissue, it would be difficult to make this determination. For example, the same volume of breast tissue will weigh different amounts (measured in ounces or grams) in different people depending on its density. The existing base width of your breast and what you will ultimately want to look like will determine, in many cases, the maximal volume and weight that will need to be removed for the best result.
To illustrate: removing 300 grams of breast tissue may make a significant difference in cup sizes (e.g. 2–3 cup sizes) with a narrow base width breast, but much less of a difference (e.g. Perhaps 0.5–1 cup size less) if you have a wide chest wall and wide breast “foot print”. Your friend may have a great result from removing 500 grams of breast tissue to make her go from a “DDD” cup to a “C” cup size, but this does not mean that you will have the same result with the same weight of breast tissue removed.
To make matters even more complicated, different bra manufacturers have different cup size labels for the same breast size. Computer software morphing programs that automatically determine what you may look like after a breast reduction can be helpful in some but not all cases (e.g. doesn’t work well in my experience with sagging or asymmetric breasts). Using “want to be” photos however are useful if simply provided to your surgeon in advance for preoperative discussion.
Personally, I have found it most helpful for patients to bring in photos from my or other plastic surgeons’ websites to illustrate what they would like to look like. This gives me detailed standardized views and information both qualitative (shape, perkiness) and quantitative (size) and allows me to discuss with my patients how I can best achieve their objectives as well as realistic expectations. For example, though I always tell my patients that I cannot make them exactly the same as a photo because everyone has different anatomical constraints, your “ideal” breast photos are brought to the operating room for reference during surgery so that I have the advantage of “seeing through my patient’s eyes” to best achieve their wishes. Even if the photo does not match their height or weight, I and most plastic surgeons are very good at translating the proportionality of the photo to your features and will try our best to match your goals. 

Ways to reduce breast size

There are several ways to reduce breast size.
Weight loss can affect the breasts and reduce size. Not all women respond as well. Women who have had children and the breasts have more fatty tissue usually respond better than anyone who is not overweight and not had children.

Liposuction can be done. This is not covered by any insurance. It can reduce one cup size but the tradeoff might be breast droop. It is deflating the breast. The advantage is no scars (except the tiny liposuction one).A few lucky patients may not have more droop as the less weight will lift opposing the deflation by fat removal.

Breast reduction surgery. Breast reduction can be done to reduce the breast. It does result in scars. Small reductions are not usually covered by insurance. Large reductions where sufficient tissue is removed, and their are symptoms may be covered by insurance. Requirements vary according to the carrier.

See a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. 

How to reduce big breast size?

There is no pill or specific exercise that will change the size of your breasts. If you are overweight, diet/exercise in general may be helpful. Ultimately, breast reduction surgery may be your best option if your breast size remains a concern once you have achieved your long-term stable weight.
It will be in your best interest to learn about the pros and cons of breast reduction surgery from board certified plastic surgeons during consultations. You may find the attached link helpful to you as well.

H

Breast reduction surgery raises and firms the breasts by removing excess skin, excess of mamary tissue and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour. Age, significant weight fluctuation, and having children considerably affect skin laxity and breast structure causing your breasts to heavy and sag. No amount of diet or exercise – nor creams or pills – can tone, decrease de weight and shape your breasts. Instead of being round and perky, your breasts may become broad and flat, but supporting the breasts in a bra may only accentuate the skin wrinkles in the cleavage area. For these problems, a breast reduction in Colombia is the optimal treatment. Depending on your skin laxity, volume of breast tissue, and desired outcome, a custom procedure will be crafted to lift and firm your breasts. All breast reducction require external incisions – while some scars will remain, breast lift patients find that the improved breast shape is well worth the tradeoff. A breast reducction  also can rejuvenate your figure with a breast profile that is youthful and uplifted.

I hope this information has been useful.

Sincerely,

Dr. Eduardo Orozco

Eduardo Orozco, MD
Colombia Plastic Surgeon