Is prp good? Will my hair grow back as now I'm left with 1/4 volume of hair?

I got my 1st sitting of PRP done last month and since then I am seeing a huge amount of hair fall which was not that sever a month ago. Should i leave this treatment ? Along with this morr 3% & bontress hair serum is prescribed 7 i am only 21 years old.

Shock loss after PRP? ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

We have seen cases of shock loss after PRP. They are rare. More commonly the individual has started minoxidil or qilib.These agents cause the hair to cycle and therefore lead to hair loss. I believe the incidence of shock loss is higher when a extracellular matrix or protein is used in addition to the PRP. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

PRP good for hair.

I always tell my patients everyone is different and may react different as well. However for best results you should wait 3 to 6 months. I also for severe cases have the patients do 3 sessions a month or 2 apart that may help as well.
Consult a professional in you area.
Thank you.

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

I suggest waiting 3-6 months of PRP treatments to see what is best and if it is working.  Combine with progesterone.  Best, Dr. Emer.