I have undergone liposuction 2 years ago, from last 6 months my tummy muscles bulged out. Is this diastasis recti?

I have undergone liposuction 2 years ago, from last 6 months my tummy muscles bulged out. As i do regular exercises & crunches. Is this diastasis recti. Please tell if any conservative treatment is available.

Tummy bulge 2 years after liposuction

• You need an exam to know the cause of your tummy bulge 
  • Diastasis is one possibility
  • More likely if you have had children or gained a lot of weight in the past 18 months.
  • hernias is another possibility,
  • Sometimes, crunches can strengthen the rectus so much that they cause a bulge.
  • So get an exam - the best person to see is your original plastic surgeon. Best wishes.

Abdominal wall prominence can been due to more than just surplus subcutaneous fat.

It's impossible to give you an opinion without a photograph a more complete history. If you pinch your skin and there's less than an inch yet your abdomen is prominent something more than liposuction is required to give you better contour.