Drank a lot 2 days before my rhinoplasty. Will it affect my final result or will it promote temporary swelling for initial days?

I had got rhinoplasty done. Tomorrow my cast Is getting removed. I hope alcohol 2 days before don't affect my results because it's the surgeon who can affect my result(give definition) And alcohol would just promote that temporary swelling(I hope). I am very afraid. And can I start drinking alcohol (beer) 4 weeks after rhinoplasty

Alcohol intake

Heavy alcohol intake close to surgery is never a good idea - it affects your response to surgery and anaesthesia and can make your recovery more prolonged with more nausea and vomiting. Avoid heavy intake in the first 6 weeks after a rhinoplasty and long term ideally !

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD