How can I improve the appearance of my chest? I've already had gynecomastia surgery (Photo)

hello i want to ask how would you rate this surgery done in delhi,india...please forgive me for bulging tummy :-(...and i want to know how can i further improve the appearance of my chest....thanks!!

What to Expect after a Male Breast Reduction

The areas after Gynecomastia Surgery may feel “lumpy” or irregular, and should decreases with time. Often massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. Also, the #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff. It's possible that any indentations could be addressed with fat grafting or cosmetic filler(s) if eligible.

Typically, its best to wait at least one year following the initial surgery to consider a revision. It is imperative you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.

Improving the Appearance After Gynecomastia Surgery

Thank you for your pictures.  I think your result is good.  The only issue is that you have nipple retraction on both sides.  This can be improved with inverted nipple surgery and maybe some very small fat grafting for support at the base of the newly corrected nipple.

How can I improve the appearance of my chest? I've already had gynecomastia surgery

Congratulations on your good outcome from  your gynecomastia surgery!  For more improvement, I would recommend finding a BC Plastic Surgeon who is experienced in liposuction and fat transfer.  I would recommend liposuction of the axillary areas and lateral breasts (and abdomen if you want) and transferring a small amount of fat behind the nipple areola complex, as you appear a bit depleted there after surgery.  Good luck!

Amy T. Bandy, DO, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon