I am 30 year old male with little beard. What should I do?

i only have a moustache and little beard at the chin.I want to grow more beard at cheeks. Please help.

Facial hair transplant

Picture would be helpful to give you more insightful information but generally speaking your options are the following:

1.  Minoxidil:  effective if your naive density is acceptable or you are looking to grow your facial hair long.
2.  Latisse:  same as above and cost prohibitive.  Also can increase pigmentation. 
3.  Transplantation:  up to 2000 grafts can be added at a time for optimal yield.  Most patients do not need as much, but it depends on patients beginning density and their desired look. 

Beverly Hills Physician

Beard hair is a genetic trait. There is no medication to grow a beard. Some people have hair transplant surgery for this.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

NeoGraft

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon about the benefits of NeoGraft Hair Restoration.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Little beard

You may have a FUE  HT about 2000-3000 or more grafts (depends on area ) and supply all facial areas that you need .We mostly use back of head as donor area .. patients are very happy with results with their new beards 

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for posting your question. Without seeing any photos, it would be a bit difficult to give an accurate answer. First initial step would be to try non-surgical option such as trying to apply topical Minoxidil and wait for atleast 6 to 9 month to see any outcomes.

Depending on the yield, then you can always consider beard restoration to solidify what you have. Hope this helps.

Matt Tahsini, MD
Pasadena Hair Restoration Surgeon

30 years old and minimal beard and mustache

Ir you are very worried abut this, the you can have a beard transplant but be careful as few doctors do this well

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon