I had chicken pox 12 yrs ago.. Now I am 22...Can you plz recommend any gel or cream to remove dark holes and scars?

I don't want to go for...any surgical method.. Please sugest...creams n gels

Doctor Answers 1

Scar on Face -- fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP, subcision

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
This type of scarring can be improved with subcision, fillers and laser treatment. Topical products will not result in optimal results. I suggest consulting with a board certified cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.