I got my braces off 3 days ago but haven't worn my retainer till now. Within how many days should I start wearing them?

Braces off. When to wear retainer?

You should wear your retainers right away. The retainers need to be worn day and night except for eating for 6 months. After that wear them at night always and forever. They will need to be remade every 3 to 5 years. if they break, get new ones right away. Otherwise your teeth will move back into their prior position.

Santa Monica Dentist

Braces off. When to wear retainer?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Santa Monica Dentist