My eyes is not closed properly after eye surgery (right eye surgery). It have been 8 weeks. Any suggestions? (photos)

Eyelid not closing

Since you only had surgery on one eye, I am assuming this was some sort of ptosis repair.  Also, you can see when you look down that the lid does not move down well also indicating some sort of ptosis repair.  If you had a congenital ptosis the muscles may be abnormal.  In these cases it is common to have difficulty closing completely.  You will need to use a lot of lubrication to keep the eye moist.  You look quite young in these photos, and most young people adapt quickly to the eye not closing 100%. 

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon