I look very old contrary to my age that is 29 years male. I want a symmetrical good looking face. (Photo)

1 Want a long neck,face free of double chin,symmetrical ,long nose but I am well aware that we cannot be exactly like anyone,its the type of face I want to say that should be understood. 2. Call all these three procedures namely face lift,neck and rhinoplasty performed at a time altogether in this case or face liposuction only will get me the look.or some other surgeries?

Analysis of the face can show areas to improve

Thank you for your question about your face lift.

I am sorry you are unhappy with your appearance.
  • You do not need a face lift - it is for an aging face. Don't have it done.
  • Consider a buccal fat removal,
  • Neck liposuction
  • Rhinoplasty if you wish.
  • Ask your plastic surgeon for an analysis of what s/he thinks will be best for you and if in doubt, get a second opinion.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

No need for a facelift at this time.

You definitely don't need a facelift. Some of the cheekiness might be improved by buccal fat pad reduction. A rhinoplasty is an entirely separate issue. Consider video imaging to make certain you understand how things are likely to turn out.

No need for a facelift yet

Hi.  For you, I would recommend a little liposuction underneath the chin, without a facelift.  I think your youthful skin should re-drape quite nicely without the additional expense and risk of the facelift.

As for the rhinoplasty, that is a subjective call.  Your nose appears quite proportional and balanced.  If you wish to change the shape of it - a rhinoplasty could be performed at the same time as the neck liposuction.

Best to see a board-certified plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon to discuss your situation in detail.

Face/Necklift, rhinoplasty, and neck liposuction can be done at the same time

Face/Necklift, rhinoplasty, and neck liposuction can be done at the same time.  As each surgeons has a slightly different technique and their surgery times vary, I would be concerned that combined face and nasal work would mean a prolonged surgery.  Long surgeries increase your over risk of complications.  If it means more than 4-6 hours, I would recommend breaking it up.  If you find a surgeon who is skilled and is able to get it all done within that time frame, then it's reasonable to proceed.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Facial Symmetry

Hello papun2343, 

Without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of any further treatments it is difficult to be comprehensive.

Obtaining symmetry could be achieved.  This has to be balanced with your height, weight, stature, as well as the facial proportions.

Surgical options such as liposuction would help with the submental (double chin) and at your age your skin should have enough support that simple liposuction could be sufficient without a "lift" being necessary.  This is often performed in conjunction with Rhinoplasty.

I would seek out a facial plastic surgeon in your area to discuss you options.

Dr. S

Scott Shadfar, MD
Edmond Facial Plastic Surgeon