Delaware Mohs Surgery Doctor Recommendations

I have a history of skin cancer which usually requires Mohs surgery. Can anybody recommend to me a board-certified doctor in Delaware who performs Mohs surgery?

Doctor Answers 2

Mohs surgery doctor

Look for a doctor at is the professional organization that manages official Mohs surgery fellowship training and has a long standing reputation with reliable standards. Only Mohs surgeons who have completed Mohs college fellowships may be members. 

New York Dermatologic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

Mohs Surgery doctor in Delaware

I would definitely echo Dr. Krant's suggestion that you search the Mohs College web site, at to find the most experienced surgeons and to learn more about the Mohs technique. Here are 2 fellowship trained surgeons in Deleware:

Christopher M. Conti, MD
Newark, DE
Panzer Dermatology Associates, PA
(302) 633-7550

Heidi Kozic, MD
Newark, DE
Panzer Dermatology
(302) 633-7550

Chad L. Prather, MD
Baton Rouge Dermatologic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.