Is there a way to fix eye asymmetry? (Photos)

I was born with a lazy eye, it wasn't as bad when I was younger, nor was the size. They both got worse/ more noticeable as I got older (the lazy eye is the smaller eye) I've also noticed that it's a different shape. I had an eye surgery when I was about 8 but it didn't fix anything. The difference is very very noticeable. It makes my over all face asymmetrical and I was wondering if this could be physically fixed. (Meaning not by wearing glasses with a magnifying lense) Thanks!

Congenital ptosis

You have a congenital ptosis.  When patients have this, the muscle is often not normal, but instead very fibrotic.  This makes the repair more difficult.  You need to see an eyelid specialist - oculoplastic surgeon - who can evaluate the eyelid muscles to determine what surgery might help to elevate that lid. 

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Is there a way to fix eye asymmetry?

Greetings

Thank you for your question, you have congenital ptosis this is not a problem because it is common in most people and it is normal for most people. From your photos the are not clear enough for evaluation. 

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

This photos barely demonstrate your issue.

Please consider posting photos where you are looking straight ahead toward the camera.  This will allow us a much better understanding of your issue.  Since you have a crease on both upper eyelid, your levator works.  It is likely you have mild upper eyelid ptosis and generally, yes it is possible to improve this with surgery.