Can I have liposuction and a Brazilian butt lift while take triamterene-hctz 37.5-25?

BBL and Medications

It's is extremely important that your surgeon know every medical condition you have and every pill or supplement you take. A water pill such as the one you are taking in itself is not a contraindication to surgery as long as it is not associated with s more serious condition. 
Dr Peter A. Aldea
Memphis, TN

Brazilian Butt Lift

Understanding that this is your only medication and you are otherwise healthy I would not see any reason why you couldn't have the surgery. I would recommend clearance by your primary care and would also utilize anesthesiologist for the procedure.Hope this helps and best of luck.
Michael Spann501 219-8000

Michael L. Spann, MD
Little Rock Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question.You would need to be cleared for elective surgery by your primary care doctor.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon