Burning sensation after Bellafill injection.

It has been 3 months since my Bellafill injection and I get a burning sensation around the areas it was injected off and on throughout the day. Is this normal and will it subside.

Burning after Bellafill

A burning sensation 3 months after Bellafill injection is unusual. Tough to know what's going on. I agree with Dr. Emer - best to go see your injector for evaluation.
Hope that helps!

Los Angeles Physician

Bellafill and Unusual Sensations After Injection.

Although we can never be sure, it is not likely the Bellafill that is causing a burning sensation.  It may however be what is called a neuralgia or type of nerve condition that can occur after any injury.  Gentle massage to the areas of concern for 5 minutes at a time, 3 to 4 times a day for a week will often settle sensations like this down if it is something like a neuralgia that is going on.
I hope that helps.
Best regards.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Burning Sensation after Bellafill

You should not be experiencing any burning sensations three months post injection. I suggest returning to your injector for a follow up evaluation and to determine the underlying cause. Best, Dr. Emer