Is this normal? This happened after I had a mole removed and now I feel a lot of pain. (photos)

I had a mole on my back removed this past April-May, and now that the stitches completely healed I found this little piece of skin sticking out and I feel pain at the site. What could this be?

Post-op concerns

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to assess what is happening to your surgical site, and I cannot tell you what that lesion is through this type of forum. I highly recommend you return to the physician who performed the surgery to have the area assessed. Take care and good luck.