Deformity, Tuberous Breast? (photo)

I have my breasts wide apart and I want to have surgery with 350cc silicone gel implant - high profile Nagor, My weight 54 kg height 1.68m Submuscular or subfascial? Areolar ? More cc? Low contour:80 over breast 83

Tuberous Breast

Yes you have characteristics consistent with Tuberous Breasts.   My personal approach to this problem is to use an infra mammary  approach.  I prefer a dual plane technique which affords me direct access to the constricted area.  I release the constricted area using cross hatching incisions through the breast tissue down to the skin dermis from underneath.  I prefer a gel implant.  In your case the implant size would be based on your measurements.  I would guess somewhere between 300-350 range.

Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Deformity, Tuberous Breast?

According to the picture shown your breasts have a tubular or tuberous deformity and also a   severe hypoplasia , in this  particular case I prefer the periareolar approach and place the implants in  the  retromuscular space  or in a  dual plane, since through this  approach I can release the flanges on the breast  tissue comfortably and  getting a prettiest shape decreasing the chance for rippling.

Jose Luis Acosta Collado, MD

Breast Augmentation Concerns?

You will find that different plastic surgeons will have different recommendations when it comes to the questions you have posed. Do your due diligence carefully and select your plastic surgeon carefully;  your questions will be answered much more precisely in person than can be accomplished online.

Having said that, my preference for patients in your situation would be sub muscular (dual plane) breast implants ( silicone gel) through a infra-areola incision.

In regards to specific breast implant size/profile, it will be important to have detailed communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Deformity, Tuberous Breast?

Since I have not a clue as to your goals, it is hard to answer most of these questions. 

In general I prefer submuscular placement, and use the fold for the incision, but would not have an issue with a periareolar incision in this setting. Size of implant depends upon your size goal, with some limitations based on breast width and skin tightness. 

All the best. 

Augmentation Recommendations

Thank you for pictures.  I do not think you have true tuberous breast deformity.  Typically, a high profile implants works well with a narrow chest.  Submuscular placement is recommended.  The volume is a decision between you and your surgeon.

Choosing the right breast implant

I would recommend taking samples of the implants and placing them into your bra to get a good idea of the size that you want.  Good luck!

Deformity, Tuberous Breast?

Close, you need skin in the lower pole, and the breast has different size, but it is possible surgery with implants.

Maria Cristina Picon, MD
Argentina Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants for tuberous breasts

Thank you for your question and photo.

I agree with Dr. Pousti. Please do your due diligence by researching and choosing a qualified PS. I would also strongly recommend against subglandular implants as they have no support and will eventually stretch and sag requiring another lift that will be much harder to correct.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

It is difficult to assess what would be best for you. It is important to be assessed in person and discuss your goals and perform an exam.

Tuberous breasts best treated by sub glandular breast implants.

A constricted or tuberous breast as a narrow base. This base can be expanded to more normal dimensions by releasing the connective tissue via a sub glandular approach and draping the breast over the breast implant.