Can my boxy/ Apple figure be corrected into something more hourglass? (photos)

I'm 24 yrs old 5'2 and 115 lb. No amount of diet/excercise has been able to touch my pounch, I've had it since puberty and it only gets pounchier with age. I've saved about 10,000 for surgery. What could be done to give me a more hourglass figure? Would lipo only flatten me or could it bring in my waist line in as well? Would modest breast implants in conjunction with the lipo create a more flattering figure or should I focus on the lower half? I have good legs, fleshy arms tho. Classic apple

Can my boxy/ Apple figure be corrected into something more hourglass?

Thanks for your question. You appear to be in very good shape with localized adipose (fatty tissue) in your tummy. This tends to be the ideal candidate for liposuction. This does require that the overlying skin has enough elasticity that it will redrape and contract which it should at your young age.
The only way to be sure you are a great candidate is an evaluation in person. Good luck and search for a Board Certified plastic surgeon in your area and do your research on them to make sure you feel comfortable.

Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Just based upon your pictures, it appears you would be a good candidate to undergo liposculpting: liposuction of abdominal  region, sculpting of waist/hips to give you more of an hourglass figure. Implants are good if you want more breast fullness. Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who can give you the best recommendations based upon an in person exam. Hope this helps!

What is the best way to improve my figure?

Thank you for your question and photos.  No online reviewer can diagnose or make treatment recommendations without an examination and complete medical history.  I would recommend starting with a face to face consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has experience in breast and body contouring surgery. During your visit your surgeon should be evaluating your health to determine if you are a good surgical candidate and examining your tissues to get a sense of what type of procedure your tissues will allow. Only with a hands on exam can this be determined. Once an exam and opinion is rendered then you can decide if surgery is right for you. Good luck.

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon

#Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ #Liposuction/#Body Contouring with Fat Grafting/ #BBL

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Achieving an Hour-Glass Shape with Body Contouring

Overall, you look like you are in pretty good shape. Liposuction is a great way to address areas of excess fatty tissue that are resistant to diet and exercise. I think your waist could be brought in a little but given your thin frame and narrow hips, I am not sure if this alone would give you a classic hour glass shape. That being said, many patients are seeking the athletic frame that you seem to already have. 
If you decide you want implants, that a would certainly add volume and curves to your top half. Liposuctioned fat could be transferred to your hips/buttocks if you wanted more volume on your lower half. 
I would recommend meeting with a plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and explore the surgical options that would most reliably get you to those goals. 

Ashley B. Robey, MD

Thank you for the question and pictures.  Although definitive advice would require in-person evaluation, you seem to be a good candidate for liposuction surgery. The abdominal wall, demonstrating diet and exercise resistant adipose tissue,  will likely respond well to liposuction surgery.   Generally, ideal patience for this procedure isolated adipose tissue with good quality (and skin elasticity)  overlying the area of concern. 
Otherwise, I think that you have a nice figure and additional surgery would be based on your personal goals.  In other words, whether or not to undergo  procedures such as breast augmentation surgery is ultimately a very personal decision that  should only be made after careful consideration of factors such as motivation along with pros/cons/risks/complications associated with the procedures considered.
 You will be best off meeting went well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons to discuss your concerns in person.  Best wishes with your decision-making and for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.