How long will it take to recover from facial lipoma? (Photos)

How long after surgery will I be able to go back to work and school?

Difficult lipoma

I would recommend a surgical removal but there is an important nerve that should be preserved if possible. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

How long will it take to recover from facial lipoma?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Though each patient heals differently, in most instances patients are able to return to work within a day or two after removal of a lipoma.  Postoperative pain is normally a dull soreness and outside of the possibility of swelling or bruising you should have little need for recovery time.  Just be aware that the location of your lipoma is concerning for a nerve which may cause some temporary paralysis of your left forehead after removal.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.