Am I a good candidate for a Mommy makeover? (photos)

I've had two children and I'm in my 30's. I have been reviewing tons of mommy makeover before and after photos and I'm not 100 % sure if it's right for me. A lot of the after results have boxed stomach's shapes and saggy breast after a reduction. I would like to have the hour glass shape and a reduction without the saggy breast. Is this possible?

Mommy Makeover

Based on your photos it appears you would benefit from a Mommy Makeover (breast lift/ reduction and abdominoplasty with liposuction). Your results will be much improved with prior weight loss. I recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Am I a good candidate for a Mommy makeover?

You have the distinct possibility of achieving your goals. In the right hands and extensive experience with these procedures- you should expect a satisfying result. Full abdominoplasty with flank liposuction as well as a breast reduction which is accompanied by a lift should give you your best result.

Mommy Makeover

This procedure will reduce and lift your breasts and improve your abdominal contour.  You are a good candidate but for the best results, I recommend further weight loss.  

Candidate for a Mommy Makeover

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  #Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy Makeover - Candidate?

Thank you for your question. Based upon your photos, you appear to be a candidate for mommy makeover surgery. The lower abdominal protrusion is likely a result of your muscles separating. Skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. The breasts could benefit from a lift +/- an implant. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Mommy Makeover

Yes, I think a Mommy Makeover with a Tummy Tuck, breast reduction and liposuction could deliver your results, but you will need to loose some weight first. Otherwise, I am afraid that you will be disappointed. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Safety first

If you can get your weight as low as possible the risks of healing from a tummy tuck and breast reduction will go down significantly. You would need to be down to a healthy weight and BMI before having a cosmetic procedure to insure a safe outcome. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Fancisco Bay Area

#realself #drdeanvistnes #mommymakeover #tummytuck #breastlift

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

Based on your goals, a Mommy Makeover may be an option for you. 

I'd recommend booking a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to determine what your best options would be. 

All the best. 

Mommy Makeover Goals

The so-called mommy makeover surgery combines some type of breast surgery (often a breast enlargement with a lift) and some type of abdominal contouring (usually a tummy tuck and liposuction).  The procedures will correct the skin and breast changes that occur following pregnancy and nursing, such as smaller, saggy breasts and loose, stretchy abdominal skin.  Liposuction can further reduce fatty deposits and trim down your abdominal silhouette.  Based on your photos, you will benefit from this combination surgery.  Without a breast lift, your breasts will not assume a pleasing more youthful shape, and without the tummy tuck, just performing liposuction can not firm and smooth your abdomen.

Richard G. Schwartz, MD

Is a Mommy Makeover Right for You?

Thank you for your pictures.  In my opinion, you would benefit from a mommy makeover.  I would advise weight loss prior to your procedure to decrease the risk of complications and maximize your result.  Best wishes