Wondering if I really have to have titanium instead of Zirconia? (Photo)

I'm wanting a zirconia implant for my Right incisor. My previous dentist and my Periodontist did dot mention what my new dentist has said; that the curve of my jaw angle is too severe to take the zirconia implant and suggests titanium implant with zirconium abutment. I need to be sure he's right because want Zirconia implants if I can. I can find nothing online that suggest Zirconia implants cannot be placed in certain arias. Please can I get the benefit of your knowledge in this situation.

Zirconia implant

There is no question that titanium implants have the best long term data to support their use.The data on zirconia implants is much more limited.  

I am actually more concerned does the material match the patients immune system.  The Clifford test can tell whether your immune system is sensitive to a specific brand of implants.

I hope it helps. 

Dominican Republic Dentist