I had a Gastric Bypass approximately 22 years ago. I have regained all of my weight and would like to investigate options

They stapled my stomach and moved my intestine. I have regained all of my weight and would like to investigate options. I always felt like my stomach pouch was too large. Is there another procedure that would work best for me? Thank you

Revision options after gastric bypass

Before offering options, your surgeon would first need to figure out what operation you actually had.  This could be as simple as obtaining your original operative report.  Failing that, an upper GI x-ray would be ordered to see what your anatomy is.  There have been lots of operations done in the past, and we can't tell you what you need done now until we know what was done in the past.  Go see a bariatric surgeon.  There are options.

Bloomfield Hills Bariatric Surgeon