I have a tooth that was broken of leaving roots in, is there anything that can be done?

Broken tooth, root exposed

Hi there,I would recommend an x-ray and exam by a dentist near you. It depends on the location of the break and how much tooth structure remains. It's best to have it evaluated before it starts to hurt or becomes infected. Best of luck!

Tooth broken exposing root, what can be done?

if at least 2/3 of the lengh of the tooth is still inside the periodontal bone, you still can have a post+crown. As there is no sufficient information about your case, there is impossible to guide you through your actual problem.

Jose Alonso, MD, DDS
Dominican Republic Dentist