What procedure should I consider to get my pre baby body back? (photos)

I'm 5'3 and going from weighing 118 to 185 , I've tried dieting and exercising , but I lack drive to keep it up , I just want to regain my self confidence .

What procedure should I consider to get my pre baby body back?

Weight loss than possible full Tummy Tuck operation as a plan you should be able to achieve... 

Are You Candidate for a Mommy Makeover

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  

#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.
In addition to a one-on-one consultations with a board certified Plastic Surgeon, patients always need to be seen by their primary care doctor prior to such procedures.  We screen every patient and their medical records for risks of blood clots (DVT) and then take appropriate measures.  MWL (massive weight loss patients of  75 lbs or more) tend to have poor skin elasticity and will frequently need additional tightening even after 6 -12 months regardless of who or how their surgery is performed. This is simply the nature of such body tissues and the ability to heal with the lack or limited elasticity

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy makeover and weight loss to regain pre-partum body.

A combination of mommy makeover procedures including abdominoplasty will reshape you but weight loss will be necessary to restore completely the figure you had  Prior to pregnancy.

This will depend upon the goals you have for your body.

Los Angeles, CA............

Mommy Makeover:You are not alone

You are not alone in your physical and mental concerns.
There are 4 ways to get a body back into shape
1. Diet and exercise-this has variable success depending on your mental fortitude and is very different for each one of us. Successful weight loss doesn't necessarily get your body back to were it was. It may result in excess skin.
2. Non-invasive procedures-including CoolSculpting, Ultrasonic fat removal and others. Often these techniques act as a springboard to getting back into shape. They are very slow and not inexpensive.
3. Liposuction-this is a quick recovery procedure that can often be done in the office. It gets out more fat at one sitting than #1 and #2 above. Again, excess skin could be an issue.
4. Tummy tuck etc. These are more extensive surgical procedures with longer recovery times, lore discomfort and scarring but, often gives the best results because it tackles the skin, fat and the muscle layers.

John P. Stratis, MD
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Body Contouring

Thank you for your pictures.  I agree with Dr. Shureih.  Once you achieve your goal weight there are several options for body contouring based on your physical examination.  Consult with several board certified plastic surgeons.

Cosmetic surgery

reclaiming your body to pre- baby, starts with you.
Gaining weight from 118 to 185, requires a lot of work and commitment from you. I believe it is difficult but one can do it.
After loosing the weight then you can choose the corrective cosmetic surgery based on what you want

Mommy makeover

Typically a "mommy Makeover" includes a tummy tuck and some liposuction in the hips and back. Thee two things which are sometimes combined with a breast procedure such as a lift and/or implants can make a huge difference , especially when combined with a good diet and exercise. Dr Ennis