I need a full tummy tuck and my breasts removed! How can I find the right surgeon? (Photo)

I have ameri group Medicaid and I need to find a surgery who would do the surgeries with my insurance I have. The pain is so severe I need help please. Can some please help me!

Breasts removed?

Do you want your breasts completely removed or a reduction?  Those are different things.  I definitely think you are a great candidate for insurance based breast reduction.  Tummy tucks are never covered by insurance companies, as they are considered entirely cosmetic.  Just find a plastic surgeon that you trust, love their work and who takes your insurance.  I trained at Emory in Atlanta and I can tell you the Plastic Surgery Fellow's Clinic at Grady Memorial Hospital is awesome.  They can do this for you and have discounted pricing for cosmetic procedures.  Hope this helps.-JGH 

Check the University Hospital

The best place of you to start is the University Hospital closest to your location.  They will have a Plastic Surgery Dept.

The chosen one, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
I usually tell my patients that the first step for a safe plastic surgery is to choose a board certified aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon. This should have a personal website containing details of his professional biography and some photos of the procedures performed. Your plastic surgeon should be  transparent and a honest person with you, with ethical and human values, and especially with good reputation and history. Also, it's much better if this doctor have special training and experience in procedures like the one you're interested. Finally, i invite you to send your photos to give you more information of interest for you. Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-      

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Tummy tuck and breast reduction.

You should be able to have a breast reduction through your insurance.  Tummy tucks are not covered under insurance because they are not considered to be weight-loss surgeries and therefore are not considered to be medically necessary.  Your insurance company should be able to help you find an in-network plastic surgeon to perform your breast surgery.

Finding a surgeon

I am sorry you are in pain.  You appear to be a great candidate for an insurance breast reduction (or do you really want your breasts entirely removed?).  Tummy tucks are not covered by insurance but a panniculectomy (just removing the large piece of tissue at the bottom of the abdomen between your navel and bikini line) can be given certain situations (ie recurrent infections below the hanging flap, infection of the flap or if the flap is so large, it affects your ability to walk).In any case, I would suggest looking for a skilled surgeon in your area that takes your insurance (you should be able to find a list on the website of your insurance carrier).  Another option is to contact the plastic surgery clinic at one of the local teaching hospitals.  Since you are from Atlanta, I would suggest contacting the clinic at Grady Hospital.Good luck and I hope you are feeling better soon.

Julian Gordon, MD

Panniculectomy and breast reduction

While I do not live and practice in the state of GA, you should be able to find a surgeon somewhere in the state who could atleast perform the reduction with your insurance. Getting the tummy portion of the case approved is always a little more difficult and may never get approved. You should be able to find a list of plastic surgery providers from your insurance company.