After reading questions & answers it seems I may have intraabdominal fat. Is this my final result? Had lipo 6 mos b4 TT (Photos)

Hello I'm on the heavier side and wanted a tummy tuck to help w/medical issues as well as look better. I didn't know that my stomach would not be "flat". I'm glad I don't have the extra skin & big pouch but what kind of exercises can I do and how much should I lose to make my stomach flatter? I'm 5'3 and weigh 235 pounds. Weighed 260 when I had the TT 6 weeks ago. Stomach is still very hard & super numb with a lot of tightness. Before & after pics attached. Thx

After reading questions and answers it seems I may have intraabdominal fat. Is this my final result?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and congratulations on your surgery.  It is difficult to offer recommendations without knowing the full details of your procedure as well as the details of the discussion you had with your surgeon regarding your goal outcome.  That said at six weeks if you had a muscle repair performed it is normally acceptable to start back to your prior level of physical activity and use this procedure to jump start a healthy diet and exercise regimen to continue to lose weight.  Many patients find employing a nutritionalist and personal trainer useful for their motivation and accountability.  These steps should help you with your intraabdominal fat.