Is my wish picture a realistic goal? (Photo)

I'm scheduled to get my mommy makeover, Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift, On November 28th... So my question is do you think those are good options for me, like not leaving me wanting more and is my wish picture a realistic goal? Current 5'0 128lbs 29yr old

Goals realistic?

Based on the photos which you posted, your "wish picture" reflects an outcome that you can reasonably expect. It's important that you plan to work with a plastic surgeon who performs "Mommy Makeover" surgery regularly. To learn which is the most ideal outcome for you, plan to consult a Board Certified plastic surgeon who can demonstrate plenty of experience with Mommy Makeover so that you can make decisions that will affect you.

Norfolk Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Derby Sang

Thank you for your question and your photo.

i think your current picture is very similar to your wish photo.

I recommend you to contact or visit a board certified PS and go over all your concerns.

Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Is my wish picture a realistic goal?

I think that the goal pics are close given the current pictures.

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed hundreds of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.

Expectations for Final Results

The mommy makeover is a  combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy . Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BeastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction.

In regards to the breast lift over time, gravity will continue to have an effect and the breast skin will tend to stretch. The degree of #stretching and #sagging varies between women: generally, women with smaller breasts experience less recurring sagging. If sagging does occur, further excision of the skin on an outpatient basis can be used to correct the problem. Heavy and large breasts may lead to recurrent sagging and may require the removal of a small amount of breast tissue to achieve an optimal shape and size. One key to a satisfying result is realistic expectations.

Realisic goal

Congratulations on your upcoming surgery.  I think that based on your photos you can realistically expect results similar to your wish photo.  You should see a nice improvement with the procedures you've selected.  Good luck!

Camille Cash, MD

Is my wish picture a realistic goal?

Yes, it actually is a realistic goal. Kuddos to you for taking the time to look for someone with similar dimensions pre op. The breast lift on your wish pic show the typical anchor/vertical scar approach. Why not choose a lift that does not require a vertical scar nor breast implants? I have attached a short video depicting a woman who just wanted her breasts back to where they were when she was a teenager. No breast implants and no visible scars. I hope this helps.

Best wishes and kind regards,

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Mommy make-over -- is my wish pic realistic?

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• I think your plan is excellent.
  • I assume your surgeon will do a little liposuction on the flanks along with the tummy tuck.
  • Your wish pic suggests the woman had small breast implants -
  • Your photos suggest you do not need that done.
  • Good planning and enjoy your result!

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Realistic Expectations after Mommy Makeover

Thanks for the question. Pregnancy can take a toll on a women's body. In order to help reverse some of the effects of child bearing, many women choose to have a "mommy makeover". A mommy makeover can involve ANY of the areas affected by pregnancy:  most commonly a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and breast augmentation and/or lift (mastopexy).  Other commonly requested surgical procedures include liposuction surgery and/or genitalia surgery.

Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for mommy makeover surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.

Based on your photographs, I think that you seem like an excellent candidate for the planned procedures. I also think that your goal photographs are realistic. Hopefully you have chosen your plastic surgeon carefully. Now make sure that you communicate your goals carefully as well.  Also make sure that you are well prepared for a significant recovery (both from the physical, and often emotional, standpoints). Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Mommy makeover coming up soon

Hi.  Based on your body type and the body type of the wish picture, I think you should end up looking reasonably similar, provided you have selected a talented plastic surgeon who has significant experience in mommy makeovers, and have an uncomplicated recovery.  In the wish photo, did the patient also receive some small breast implants as well?

Is my wish picture a realistic goal?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Based on pictures alone I do think your desired goals are realistic.  A breast lift will help elevate your breast tissue by removing excess skin while an implant can be placed for greater volume.  A tummy tuck and liposuction can help tighten your stomach by removing loose skin, and removing areas of diet and exercise resistant fat.  Hope this helps.