Breast lift results? (Photo)

I'm trying to decide if i will be happy with just a breast lift?! I like the fullness and cleavage! I currently wear a 34c but feel like i look smaller than that! I'm not overly concerned with size just want them portion to my body (5'0ft 123lbs) I don't really want the fake implant look just fullness and cleavage! What will help me achive my 'wish' picture?!

Breast lift results?

You do not need breast implants to achieve upper pole fullness (cleavage). Breast implants have a tendency to stretch tissues and make matters worse over time subjecting you to more surgical procedures in the future. Consider having a current method over the weaker/cookie cutter techniques that have been available for decades. The Ultimate Breast Lift method re-shapes and re-positions the breasts higher on the chest wall without the extra cost, risks and complications associated with breast implants.
Take a look below.

Gary  Horndeski M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

The key is volume. Your wish picture is impossible without increasing volume and the most likely way of achieving this is with an implant. You may or may not require a lift at the same time. If you want to have a natural result an anatomical cohesive gel implant may be the best option. Best to see an experienced PS.

Gary L. Ross, MBChB, FRCS
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

To achieve your wish picture look a breast lift with implants will be needed.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and goals.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Breast lift results?

Interesting that you are opposed to the fake breast implant look but the wish pic you included shows exactly that. The tell tale sign of breast implants is the formation of the capsular contracture. This causes protrusion of the breast implants surrounded by the scar tissue. Best way for you to determine your best choices is to have an in person exam by an experienced Board Certified PS

Breast lift and implant

You look like your nipple position is borderline for needing a lift. You probably could do well with a dual plane augmentation. Discuss all your options with a surgeon who does a lot of augmentations and lifts.  Good luck.

Don't really want the fake implant look

Good for you.
It would be a shame to put scars around your areola needlessly. You do not need a lift. Implants should give you the fullness and cleavage you want in a natural appearance provided you select the correct implant. If you select a low height wide base diameter with moderate to full projection I believe you will be happy. The only implant that will do this for you is an Allergan 410.
Good luck

Richard Sadove, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

I believe you would be most pleased with a breast augmentation along with your breast lift.  The lift alone will not give you the upper pole fullness without an implant.   Good luck.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Donald Nunn, MD

I think you would do great with a conservative augmentation

In order to achieve your goals, I think you are an excellent candidate for an augmentation with a conservative implant.  The most important next question to answer is "Which implant?"  If you are wanting to steer away from a "fake" look, I would recommend the shaped cohesive device that has a more natural slope to it.  In reality, if you do decide to go with a conservative implant, you would do great with a traditional round implant as well.  Make sure you go to a surgeon that feels comfortable and gets gorgeous results with ALL TYPES of implants- that way the recommendation you get is based on what's best for you.  Hope this helps!

If interested in fullness and cleavage, your best option is an augmentation.  You don't appear to have enough tissue to obtain much upper pole fullness with just a vertical lift.  A small to moderate augmentation will give you nice upper pole fullness and still look natural with minimal scars. 

Breast lift results?

Might try 500 cc moderate + implants with r without donut lift. Best to seek only in person opinions.