4 days post op rhinoplasty, nurse said don't use saline rinse?

I had rhinoplasty 4 days ago, I have tubes in my nose and stitching around my nostrils and I feel very congested. I have had rhinoplasty before and I remember using saline rinse, but I called the nurse and she said do not use any saline rinse, also no decongestants. Is this unusual advice? I would include more details but there is a character limit

4 days post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments with only four days after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Rhinoplasty at 4 days

You are best to discuss you psot-op care with your surgeon or his staff. You are very early in the post-op and should follow his instructions.