Part of my tattoo is not responding to laser? (Photo)

I currently have been getting Qswitched laser treatments and the B part is not fading the resr of letters im seeing fading. Ive had 3 treatments

Tattoo Removal

Thank you for your question in regards to Tattoo Removal.
Typically areas of tattoos that are not responding as quickly as others tend to have more ink in them, and also may be deeper in the skin. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Pico Lasers

Thank you for your question. Pico lasers are an advanced technology that can remove tattoos in about half the time. The wavelength also is important and should be the optimal wavelength for the color of your tattoo. I have been perfoming tattoo removal for almost 20 years and have 5 Pico lasers.

Dr. Daniel Ritacca

Daniel J. Ritacca, MD
Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

Tattoo Removal and Fading area NYC

Depending on what colors and types of inks are used, some portion of the tattoo can be more difficult to remove then others.  Please make sure the laser being used treats all types of colors so that your tattoo can be completely removed.  Best, Dr. Green