Is this normal for Fraxel? (Photo)

I got fraxel on a burn scan n have some pink spots is this normal? Wat should i use to make it heal faster

Fraxel and Burn NYC

That is not a typical reaction to the Fraxel laser.  It appears as if you still have a burn from too much energy applied to the area. Please consult a board certified dermatologist who can help you with wound care.  Best, Dr. Green

Fraxel burn

This is not normal. What probably happened is called "bulk heating" and is caused by too much heat in a particular area. When treating small areas, there needs to be breaks taken to allow the skin to cool between passes. I would discuss with your doctor the care needed for this but should include an occlusive ointment because wounds heal better when moist. I like Biafine for this. Agree with the hydroquinone for at least a month too, 4%.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Fraxel burn

Not routine to get a burn following fraxel; It looks like you will require some local wound care until the scabs fall off and then some treatment for you hyperpigmentation spots; I would recommend one month of hydroquinone 4% topically.

Arian Mowlavi, MD