Dear Sir/Mam, Please Suggest Me That Where to Go for Right Consultation For Drooping Eyes?

My wifes both upper eyelids are dropping slowely by last 4/5 years.and currently there are some extra meats are looking under eyelids.she can't look up as normal eye.eye specialiest had refered us to consult with neurologiest .we have many blood & skin tests till now as doctor said but still he did not understood main problem.s pls suggest us what to do?go to eurologiest or now go to new eye specialiest?please reply.thanks

Doctor Answers 1


Your best bet would be to seek out a neuro-ophthalmologist. This type of specialist has extensive training in neurology as it pertains to the function of your eyes. This type of specialist usually will be in an academic University setting, or at Eye Hospitals.

Good luck

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.