Left implant is more bigger. (photos)

Just had my surgery last july 13,2016. Now im 2 weeks post op. Im just noticing that my left implant is more bigger than the right. They both have 500cc silicon textured and im 5'8 and 160lbs. Is the left boob just more swollen or it is what it is?!

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question and photographs.

It is important to address any post-operative concerns with your plastic surgeon.  You are still early on in your recovery. Swelling after a breast augmentation occurs with 100% of patients, eventually the swelling will go down and your breasts will drop into their pockets, sometimes you heal quicker in one breast than the other and one side may appear larger due to swelling still being present. I would continue to perform your breast massages. Your doctor may also prescribe you a Medrol dose pack (steroid) to help with the swelling. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your recovery!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Post op BBA

Hi and thanks for the question and photos. It takes at least 8-12 weeks for your implants to drop into place and decrease in swelling. You should wait that amount of time before judging your results. Make sure you communicate these concerns to your PS however to make sure that there is nothing else going on like fluid collection etc. Best of Luck - Dr Hardy...

James E. Hardy, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon