Upper eyelid surgery? (Photos)

I already asked this question but was asked to post different photos. Turning 44 and feeling old. Do I need eyelids done or laser ? Just looking for suggestions.

Possible Blepharoplasty?

Thank you for your question and photo!  You most likely would benefit from a upper blepharoplasty.  I advise you to seek a board certified plastic surgeon and have a consultation.  Best of luck!

Dr Dhaval Patel

Double Board Certified 

Plastic Surgeon

Chicago

Hoffman Estates

Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Facial rejuvenation options

Thank you for your pictures. I am not exactly sure what is bothering you. You state that you are feeling 'old' and are looking for options for facial rejuvenation. Based on the limited photos of your face , yes you would benefit from an upper eyelid blepharopasty. To remove some of the skin and open the eyes. I am not sure what laser you are referring to; however, in general, laser skin resurfacing can be performed to improve the overall tone and texture of your skin and when performed around the eyes and brow, can also serve to open and lift the skin in that area. An in person consultation would be your best solution to discuss various options for facial rejuvenation. 

Dilip D. Madnani, MD, FACS