Is there any possible surgery to help widen my eyes to fit my face better? (photo)

Blepharoplasty

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to answer that question with the picture you posted. Blepharoplasty can address eyelids to create a more youthful and natural look for an overall more aesthetically pleasing appearance. To find answers to your concerns and goals, please consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Widening eyes

Unfortunately the picture you posted is not informative; however, based on the limited information provided, I would recommend utilizing make up techniques to achieve your goal not surgery. Consult an experienced facial plastic surgeon to discuss your goals in person.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon