I am considering slim lipo I'm 5-4 149 lbs. i work out 6 times a week and eat right.

I heard some say it works other say it doesn't and the bruises last months. any feedback would help. Just trying to contour my body. my abs upper and lower will be done but there is very minimal fat, my flanks also and saddlebags. I'm really scared

A Procedure You Can Feel Great About--VASER Hi Def

I recommend getting a formal consultation with a hi-def physique expert. If you're looking for contouring VASER hi def with ThermiRF/ultrasound and fat grafting will give you the best results in fat removal, skin tightening, contouring and definition. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer