I am considering slim lipo I'm 5-4 149 lbs. i work out 6 times a week and eat right.

I heard some say it works other say it doesn't and the bruises last months. any feedback would help. Just trying to contour my body. my abs upper and lower will be done but there is very minimal fat, my flanks also and saddlebags. I'm really scared

SLIM lipo is highly effective

I've been performing liposuction for over 20 years.  Five years ago I began performing SLIM lipo.  I was blown away how well the procedure improved my results.  I would not perform lipo without it.  Healing is around 8 weeks in the vast majority of cases.  Bruising will resolve in the first month.

Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon

If you follow your surgeon's post operative instructions, your chance of bruising should be minimal.  We recommend you use ice for 48 hours as well as wearing a compression garment to avoid complications.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

A Procedure You Can Feel Great About--VASER Hi Def

I recommend getting a formal consultation with a hi-def physique expert. If you're looking for contouring VASER hi def with ThermiRF/ultrasound and fat grafting will give you the best results in fat removal, skin tightening, contouring and definition. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer