Is Novo scar cream worth the price? (photos)

I had a anchor lift with augmentation done almost 4 weeks ago. My PS gave me Novo scar cream physicians formula. The bottle is 1.5 oz. (very tiny) especially with needing to cover an anchor scar 3x a day. The bottle is $95 at his office. I don't mind paying if it's worth the price. Any recommendations.

Novo Scar Cream

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Every patient heals and scars differently, but I personally recommend Novo Scar Cream to all my patients to use after surgery. It is effective on new and old scars and reduces redness and the discoloration of scars. I even used it on my son when he needed stitches on his forehead and I have had very good results with it.

Pasadena Physician