Follow-Up Question: Why do breast implants look like this? (photos)

I'm over it.. This is an addendum to my original post. If someone can let me know his/her opinion. My implants are under the muscle and if I lay the wrong way, not only do the implants look bad, but I have discomfort in my back and armpit. 5 years after my second revised surgery: Mentor/Allergan High profile saline implants... I believe 425cc

Lateral breast implant displacement?

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are experiencing after breast augmentation surgery. Based on your description and pictures, it seems like you MAY BE experiencing a lateral breast implant displacement problem. Direct physical examination would be necessary to confirm.

Generally, the lateral breast implant displacement can be corrected using an internal suture technique, decreasing the size of the pockets and moving the implants toward the midline.    Doing so will prevent the breast implants from migrating to the sides when you lie down and will help centralize the position on the breast mounds. In my practice, this repair is done with a 2 layered permanent suture technique. The use of acellular dermal matrix is an option ( although not usually necessary)  especially if significant implant rippling/palpability is present.

I hope this (and the attached link) helps.